Translating all your documents into a foreign language, maintaining the same layout, should not be nightmare. We make right-to-left desktop publishing and double-byte desktop publishing easy. Pangeanic’s multilingual desktop publishing services are here to help you.
Many believe Multilingual Desktop Publishing (Multilingual DTP) is cumbersome and a notoriously difficult to process. After all, DTP operators are used to manually design and craft beautiful artwork. Repeating the same process again surely is time consuming. And expensive! If your answer is “Yes”, you have chosen the wrong language service provider (LSP).
You have invested a great deal of time, money and effort to make your documents look their best. Now you need to translate them into several languages you are not familiar with and copying and pasting into the same layout cannot surely be the right way of doing things. We have published print-ready documents into practically every language in the planet. We can look after Arabic translations and multilingual desktop publishing any right-to-left language. We can also handle double-byte languages like Korean, Chinese and Japanese document translation. Pangeanic will lay out your documents in popular programs like InDesign, FrameMaker, even Microsoft formats so they reflect your brand and the expectations of the local market’s language – even if you do not have the original file! Yes, we can turn a PDF file into a professionally-finished document in another language. And we can do it with high-quality finishing and at fast turnaround times. Samples of our work include
- Arabic desktop publishing
- Japanese desktop publishing
- Korean desktop publishing
- Chinese desktop publishing
- Hebrew desktop publishing
- Russian desktop publishing
Clients looking for Multilingual DTP services often say…
Project managers often tell us that they’ve previously worked with translation houses where Multilingual DTP was too difficult to supervise. The layout was always, always disrupted and language versions never looked the same. DTP costs were extra too high, and there was little version control, with endless quality-checking and took them away from their real work.
In-house designers normally have it just as bad. It takes time to convert files and translators never have Multilingual DTP in mind while they work in their CAT tools or they have very little knowledge about the final design.
Desktop publishing automation
We have created an easy workflow automation at Pangeanic to shorten delivery times and drive efficiencies through every step of the DTP process.
- Instant content uploads to our Client Portal.
If you have read thus far it is because you are aware that a large amount of wasted time in multilingual desktop publishing and translations revolves around clunky and inefficient import and export processing. This can be from simple Microsoft Word export and import to a CAT tool for translators to exporting and importing from InDesign, Illustrator or FrameMaker.
Pangeanic’s development team has created a fast and hassle free way to counteract this. We convert files into solid XML variants and then uploading that file into the workflow.
- Our Project Managers only allocate projects to preferred translators, who do not only get working on your files immediately in our translation cloud, but also have the specialist knowledge clients enjoy.Our translators’ product familiarization and expertize makes them work more efficiently. Online access to terminology tools guarantees consistency and accuracy in idioms and style, document after document. Our translation memory tools keep previously translated content and build on project-by-project speed and efficiencies to save time and cost.
- Layers of delivery speeds and economic savings result from a dedicated and bespoke online client dashboard, eradicating the cumbersome and confusing sign-off process provided by many translation companies that still depend on email as a means of project management.
Our clients’ translation project managers can obtain on-the-fly information about how their project is progressing online, at the click of a button. They have the ability of edit, amend and annotate Multilingual DTP documentation so changes are implemented immediately, whilst translation is progressing. They can also request document visuals side-by-side, view translation metrics and KPIs, analyze costs and even view quotes and invoices. No more messy email trails and no more ‘tennis match’ version confusion. Clients simply select the stakeholders they want to have sign-off and amendment authorization.
For Pangeanic’s clients, the times of translation headaches, DTP frustration or wasted time because of Multilingual DTP micromanagement are gone. We use 21st-century technology for live reporting on projects, for clean file conversion from popular desktop publishing programs. Our Client Portal offers easy file control that allows for translation savings through your own unique Translation Memory that we will create and keep for you in our secure servers, a bespoke online product. Our language-specialist translators and in-house DTP experts complete the time and money-saving strategy.
- Returning the structured content in exactly the same format as the source design files for your approval, but in the language of your choice. It is the final step in our bid to help our clients free-up resources through high-level automation in our Multilingual DTP process.
Translating illustrations and graphics
Our in-house and native speakers, in-market desktop publishing specialists will make sure your documents reflect the image of your brand in every language you need to publish and not only laying out the text on the document, but also carefully crafting culturally-relevant graphics and colors. We will work closely with you and verify if it is better to expand or reduce text. We will ensure that illustrations, pictures and symbols are relevant and even culturally appropriate. Above all, Pangeanic wants to preserve your solid brand identity, but also use our in-country language specialists to spot any issues that your printed or web material may have in a particular region before it is printed or published.
We do not just talk the talk but also walk the walk. Have a look at our culturally-adapted websites in other languages
Contact us to learn more about our multilingual desktop publishing services and website translation services! One of our representatives will be in touch with you shortly.