Online Content Coordinator, SEO and Community Manager
The selected person will be responsible for managing and coordinating the translation of all the content in Pangeanic’s website to the assigned languages, as well as to ensure content is localized to target country. A good working knowledge of Spanish, English and a flair for languages will be highly appreciated.
The new member of the team will also need to be involved in the optimization and creation of content and work closely with our design agency. A good knowledge of keyword selection and optimization will be appreciated. The person will coordinate the expansion of Pangeanic’s brand image in the appropriate Social Media and online environments.
Manage the entire life-cycle of online content projects in a fast-paced environment including:
- Planning the growth of the websites per themes and countries
- Assigning localization to internal and external resources
- Liaise with sales staff and management (landing pages, geolocalization of services, etc.)
- Grow and maintain excellent relationships with our existing pool of linguists, providers, and clients
- Monitor and control SEO status using Hubspot and other tools
Essential skills and experience required:
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- Excellent organizational and admin skills
- Minimum 2-3 years of professional experience in a similar field.
- University degree in a relevant field
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- After a training period, being able to independently carry out assigned tasks
- Used to working in a fast-paced, fast-growing environment
- Proactive and problem-solving attitude
- Positive outgoing friendly attitude
- Be able to work under intense pressure
- Proficient in WordPress, Google Analytics, HootSuite, MS Office, Windows. Hubspot will be one of the tools to use; experience with it will be a plus but training can be provided.
Applicants should send a copy of their latest CV and a covering letter FAO Vendor Management team: [email protected]